VB.Net to J# Converter
Tired of VB? Want to make the switch to J# or even take the first step towards
Java? You don't have to rewrite all your code. Over 99% of your code can be converted to J# automatically, with the VBConversions VB.Net to J# Converter.
The VBConversions VB.Net to J# Converter is a Visual
Studio.Net 2003 add-in which converts your VB.Net project to J#,
conveniently within the Visual Studio environment. There is no
switching between programs and fumbling through folders. Oh
yes, it also happens to be the most accurate VB.Net to J# Converter
on the market. This is our newest product but based on the
same award winning technology as our VB.Net to C# Converter.
- Microsoft 101 Sample VB.Net programs convert at over 99.5% accuracy.
- VB casing inconsistencies are fixed during conversion (J# is case sensitive, VB is not)
- Handles clauses are converted to J# style event handling.
- Optional parameters are converted correctly (VB supports them, J# doesn't)
- ParamArray parameters are converted correctly (other converters
don't even try).
- VB Namespace functions like Left$, Right$, Mid$, MsgBox, etc. are optionally converted to their .Net equivalents.
- Unreachable code is commented out (allowed in VB but not in J#)
- Non-static initializers converted correctly (allowed in VB not in
- Arrays ranges initialized properly by adding 1: "dim a(5) as string" in VB = "String a = new
String;" in J#
- VB "Like" operators are converted correctly.
- Complex Case statements are converted correctly or changed to
"if" statements as necessary (VB supports complex Case statements,
- With clauses are converted correctly (With clauses are supported
in VB but not in J#)
- Many difficult and ambiguous features of VB are converted correctly (too many to list).
- Unconvertible code (such as Gotos and labels which aren't
supported in J#) is commented out with a warning so you can follow
up and fix later.
Flexibility and Ease of Use
- Installed as a Visual Studio 2003.Net add-in.
- A converted J# project is added to your VB.Net solution (none of
your VB code is modified).
- You never have to leave the Visual Studio
- Single projects, multiple projects, or whole groups
of solutions can be converted at once.
Many Conversion Options
- Control whether X = X + 1 is converted to X++
- Control whether X = X - 1 is converted to X--
- Control whether unreachable code should be
- Control whether temporary variables can be
created for With clauses (4 different options).
- Control whether VB Namespace functions
should be converted to their .Net equivalents:
Why Choose the VBConversions VB.Net to J# Converter?
- Unmatched accuracy - VBConversions converts the Microsoft 101 VB Samples at over 99.95% accuracy.
- Unmatched flexibility - Projects may be converted one at a time, or many at once.
- Unmatched convenience - Conversions are done within the familiar Visual Studio environment.
- Unmatched customization - There are many conversion options available
(even though you will probably want the defaults).
- Download the evaluation version without
registering or getting
pestered to death by emails or phone calls.
- VBConversions really goes the extra mile to give you the highest accuracy possible in a VB.Net to J# Converter.
For example, ParamArray arguments are converted, which other converters don't even attempt.
Download a Trial Version of the VB.Net to J# Converter. No Obligation. No Registration Required.
VB.Net to C# Converter
||Want to convert to C#? Try our VB.Net to C# converter.
|Buy Both VB.Net to C# and J# Converters and Save!
VB.Net to J# Converter Sample
Want to see a sample program converted by the VB.Net to J# Converter?